- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a work surface, cut the squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Place on the sheet, cut side down, and cook for 45 minutes or until the squash is al dente. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Shred the flesh with a fork. In a bowl, combine the squash with the butter. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- In a large skillet, brown the chorizo, bell pepper and onion in the oil. Add the garlic and spices. Cook for 1 more minute. Season with salt and pepper. Deglaze with the wine. Add the tomatoes and broth and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 3 minutes. Add the mussels and peas. Cook for about 2 minutes. Add the fish and shrimp. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, until the mussels open and the shrimp are cooked through, 3 or 4 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve on beds of spaghetti squash.