- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a skillet, brown the onions and garlic in the butter over medium heat for about ten minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to cool.
- On a work surface, butterfly the tenderloins; which is to slice in half the entire length of the tenderloin without cutting all the way through. Open flat and spread the onions stuffing over the entire length of both butterflied tenderloins. Close and tie. Dust the meat with flour.
- In an ovenproof skillet, brown the tenderloins in the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Deglaze with the wine over high heat. Add the chicken broth, tarragon and apples. Bake for about 20 minutes. Remove the meat and add the cream. Reduce the sauce over high heat for about 2 minutes. Adjust the seasoning. Untie and slice the meat, then drizzle with the sauce. Serve with colorful vegetables.