- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Dust the tenderloins with flour. In an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, brown the pork in the butter and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, soften the shallots. Add the maple syrup and mustard. Simmer for 1 minute, until thickened. Return the pork to the skillet and coat with the sauce.
- Bake for 16 to 17 minutes for medium rare.
- Remove from the oven and cover with foil. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Garnish with fresh thyme.
- Serve with Barley Pilaf with Bacon and/or Mashed Acorn Squash with Maple Syrup, if desired.