Pan bagnat - Tuna and Egg Burgers
- 20 MIN
- 10 MIN
Quick remoulade sauce
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high.
- Shape the tuna into 4 patties. Grill until pink inside, 2 or 3 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper. Toast the buns.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick skillet, fry the eggs in the oil until the whites are set. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the remoulade sauce on the buns. Garnish each bun with lettuce, tomatoes, a patty and an egg.