Shrimp Rolls with Celery Root Remoulade
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 lb (350 g) cooked small Northern shrimp
- 2 cups (500 ml) grated celery root
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 8 hot dog buns
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mustard, oil and garlic. Add the shrimp, celery root, cucumber and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well. Refrigerate.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium.
- Toast the buns. Fill them with the shrimp mixture.
- Serve with Sweet Potato Fries.