Savoury Zucchini Bread
- 25 MIN
- 50 MIN
- 30 MIN
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Butter a 21 x 11-cm (8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch) loaf pan.
- In a bowl, combine the grated zucchini and salt. Let drain for 30 minutes and then squeeze in a colander to remove as much water as possible.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil and milk. Stir in the dry ingredients with a wooden spoon. Add the zucchini and cheese.
- Spread the batter into the pan. Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Unmould and let cool before serving. Serve with a soup as my Cream of Cauliflower Soup.
- Preparation time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min