Chicken Burgers with Raita
- 20 MIN
- 8 MIN
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, bread crumbs, egg and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Shape into 4 rectangular patties the same size as the buns and oil lightly.
- Grill the chicken patties for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until the meat is cooked through. Toast the buns.
- Spread the raita sauce inside the buns. Place the patties on the bottom halves of the buns and garnish with the cheese and cucumber slices. Cover with the tops of the buns.