- In a small pot, bring the cream, coconut and lime juice to a boil. Simmer until reduced by half. Add the cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Cook the noodles in salted boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the sesame oil. Add the snow peas and bell pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Add to the bowl of noodles along with the sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Place the peanuts in a second bowl.
- Season the veal with salt and pepper. Dip in the beaten eggs, shaking off some of the excess. Coat in the nuts.
- In the same skillet over medium-high heat, heat the peanut oil. Add the scaloppini, a few at a time, and brown on both sides.
- Serve with the pasta and sauce.
Soba noodles are buckwheat pasta that are very popular in several Asian countries. Available in Asian grocery stores and in a growing number of supermarkets and health food stores, they are easily identified by their brownish color. In the summer, we like to serve them cold with soy sauce, sesame oil and julienned red peppers, green onions and snow peas.