- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients with a whisk. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate.
- On a work surface, brush the steak with the oil and sprinkle with pepper. Season with salt. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare or more according on the thickness of the steak. Set aside on a plate. Cover with aluminum foil and let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, beets, and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Grill. If necessary, cut the beet slices in half. Set aside.
- Cut the steak into thin slices.
- Among four plates or a large serving platter, arrange the slices of beef, potatoes and beets on a bed of lettuce. Drizzle with the dressing. Garnish with Parmesan cheese shavings.