- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In an ovenproof skillet, brown the meat in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, brown the onions and bell pepper. Add oil, if needed. Add the tomato and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Return the meat to the skillet. Add the beer and chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Cover and bake for about 2 hours or until the meat is tender. Add the chorizo and cook, uncovered, for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Adjust the seasoning.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the noodles until al dente. Drain.
- In the same pot, melt the butter with the thyme and broth. Add the noodles and toss to coat. Adjust the seasoning. Serve the roast on a bed of noodles. Serve with green beans.