- 18 hors-d'oeuvre
Goat Cheese and Beet Crackers
- 18 crackers, of your choice (such as Carr's)
- 1 log 125 g goat cheese, cut into 18 slices
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) diced pickled beets, patted dry
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) honey
- 18 leaves baby arugula
- With the rack in the highest position, preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Place the crackers on a baking sheet. Place a slice of goat cheese on each. Broil for about 2 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Garnish with the diced beets. Drizzle with the honey. Garnish with a leaf of arugula. Serve immediately.