BBQ Pork Burgers with Coleslaw
- 30 MIN
- 10 MIN
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. If possible, let the salad rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the cabbage to soften.
- In a saucepan, bring all the ingredients to a boil and simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners on high. Oil the grate.
- In another bowl, combine the meat, barbecue sauce, and green onions. Season with salt and pepper. Shape into four patties. Grill the patties for about 3 minutes per side or until the meat is thoroughly cooked. Brush with barbecue sauce. Toast the buns.
- Spread the inside of the buns with mayonnaise. Place the meat inside the buns. Top with the cheese and coleslaw. Serve with the remaining coleslaw and barbecue sauce. Delicious with slices of grilled potatoes or potato chips.
To save time, use store-bought pre-cut coleslaw cabbage, unseasoned.