- 8 tostadas
- 1 cup (250 ml) guacamole, store-bought or homemade
- 1 can 19 oz (540 ml) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups (500 ml) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup (250 ml) salsa, store-bought
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- Spread each tostada with guacamole. Top with black beans and lettuce.
- Garnish with salsa and sour cream.
Tostadas are 13-cm (5-inch) round corn chips. They can be found in the Mexican product section at the grocery store. You can replace them with flour tortillas, browned on each side in a hot skillet.