- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine the oil and sambal oelek. Add the chicken and coat thoroughly. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Grill for about 7 minutes on each side or until the meat is cooked. Set aside on a plate and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice.
- In a bowl, combine the honey and vinegar. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce. Sprinkle generously with the gremolata.
- You can serve the grilled chicken over a Two Celery Purée, omitting the Parmesan cheese (see recipe).
- Preparation time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min