- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients until creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, mash the eggs with a fork. Add the mayonnaise and combine while crushing until creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- Spread half of the chicken salad on the first slice of bread. Cover with a second slice of bread. Spread half of the egg salad and cover with a slice of bread. Continue with half the ham salad. Repeat with the remaining bread and salads to obtain six layers. Finish with a slice of bread. Press lightly.
- With a bread knife, gently remove the crusts to neatly square off the sandwich. Cover with a layer of cheese spread. Cover with plastic wrap without touching the cheese (use toothpicks, if needed). Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with basil leaves and pink peppercorns or to your taste.
Once the sandwich loaf is sliced, you can freeze it, separating each slice with parchment paper.