- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (425 °F). Cut the chicken into chunks. In a food processor, coarsely chop with the green onion, salt and pepper.
- Use 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of chicken mixture per nugget. Shape the nuggets in a piece of plastic wrap. Then, place the nuggets in the flour to coat on all sides, shake off the excess.
- Dip the nuggets in the beaten egg, then into the breadcrumb, turmeric and paprika mixture.
- Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Spray the nuggets with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Sweet and sour apricot sauce
- In a ramekin, combine all the ingredients. Heat in the microwave oven, jus long enough to melt the jam.
- In a ramekin, combine all the ingredients.
* Instant flour is coarser than all-purpose flour. It flows through your fingers like fine salt. It has the advantage of making a beautiful sauce without lumps. Available in supermarkets.