- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) whole-grain mustard
- 4 cups (1 litre) mini florets raw broccoli (about 1 broccoli)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) raisins (sultana or golden)
- 4 slices cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and mustard with a whisk. Season with salt and pepper. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Adjust seasoning.
If you are preparing this salad in advance, only add dressing on the day you serve it.