Potatoes with olives
- In a small saucepan, combine potatoes, leek and liqueur, bring to a boil, and let simmer for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add broth. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Add olives. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown fennel on both sides in half the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Deglaze with liqueur. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown fish fillets for about 2 minutes on each side in remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon potato and olive mixture onto four small plates. Garnish with fennel pieces and fronds. Top with fish.