- In a saucepan, soften the onion with the pepper flakes in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Let cool. Adjust the seasoning.
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown the shrimp in the oil, half at a time. Season with salt and pepper. Return the shrimp to the skillet. Add the garlic and pepper and cook for 1 minute. Deglaze with the wine. Add 75 ml (1/3 cup) of the tomato sauce and the parsley. Adjust the seasoning. Keep warm.
- On the rack in the middle position of the oven, place a pizza stone or an upside-down baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 230 °C (450 °F).
- Divide the dough into four pieces. On a floured work surface, stretch or roll out a dough ball into a 28-cm (11-inch) thin disc. Sprinkle a little cornmeal on the pizza stone and on the pizza peel (or place the pizza dough on parchment paper). Place the disc of dough on the pizza peel.
- Spread a quarter of the remaining sauce on the dough. With a brush, spread oil on the edges of the dough. Bake on the hot stone for about 10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle with 125 ml (1/2 cup) of the cheese. Continue baking for about 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with a quarter of the shrimp mixture. Drizzle with olive oil. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.