Chicken and Ginger Vegetables Stir-Fry
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound (454g) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) peanut oil
- 1 bag 500g frozen Asian vegetables
- 1 / 4 cup (60 ml) chicken broth
- In a bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger, cornstarch, garlic and egg white. Add the chicken and blend well.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Drain the chicken and stir-fry in the oil until browned. Add the vegetables, marinade and chicken broth. Stir-fry until the vegetables are warm.
- Serve on a bed of rice vermicelli or rice.