- In a large skillet, brown the meat in the butter for 3 minutes on each side for rare doneness. Season with salt and pepper. Keep the meat on a warm plate.
- Sprinkle the hot skillet with the flour and mix thoroughly. Deglaze with the cider and broth. Bring to a boil while whisking and reduce by half. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick skillet, brown the potatoes in the oil for about 5 minutes or until crisp. Add the zucchini and cook for about 3 minutes or until al dente. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the steaks with the vegetables and sauce.
- For smaller portions, cook only three steaks, then slice the meat into thin strips before serving.