- In the slow cooker, combine all the ingredients.
- Add the meat and baste well with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the meat from the cooker. With a fork, pull the meat apart and set aside in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, reduce the sauce by half. Add to the meat. Mix thoroughly and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve in burgers (see recipe).
To save a little time, replace the sauce recipe with a 648 ml jar of RICARDO Pulled Pork Cooking Sauce.