- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil and spices. Set aside.
- On a work surface, with a chef’s knife or scissors, cut each pita into 8 triangles.
- Add the pitas to the spices, coating them thoroughly with the mixture. Place the pitas on the sheet (they should slightly overlap one another).
- Bake for about 12 minutes, turning halfway through, until the pitas are golden brown.
- Serve with the Cheesy Avocado Dip or hummus.
This recipe is from "Ricardo For Kids".