Sun-Dried Tomato and Lemon Baked Fish
- 15 MIN
- 10 MIN
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the fish steaks on the prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, tomatoes, mint, lemon zest and melted butter. Spread on the fish.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the fish is cooked and the topping is golden brown. Finish browning under the broiler, if needed.
- Serve with lemon wedges and Sautéed Peas and Artichokes.
- Preparation time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min