- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, combine the peaches, lemon juice and sugar. Spoon into a 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking dish. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar and butter with your fingertips until the dough is crumbly. Cover the peaches with the crumble, pressing lightly.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown. Let cool at room temperature.
- Dust with icing sugar or serve with whipped cream, if desired.