Cajun Spice Mix
- In a shallow dish, combine the spices. Set aside.
Salmon and Vegetables
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium-high. Oil the grate.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the corn for 5 minutes. Add the green beans and continue cooking for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse the corn and green beans under cold running water. Cut the corn into 1 ½-inch (4 cm) pieces. Set aside.
- Brush the salmon with oil and press into the spice mix, flesh side down.
- Grill the salmon for about 10 minutes or until the desired doneness, turning halfway through cooking. Grill the lemon halves, cut side down, for about 2 minutes or until lightly charred.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Onto plates, place the salmon with the corn pieces, lemons and green beans. Drizzle or serve with the dressing.
Save time by using a store-bought mild Cajun spice mix.