- In a bowl, combine the vinegar and honey. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- With a vegetable peeler, shave the carrot lengthwise into thin strips. Add the vegetables and garlic to the dressing. Toss well and let rest for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, remove the garlic and drain the coleslaw.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the hot dogs in the butter for about 8 minutes, turning them frequently, or until cooked through. Place them on a plate. In the same skillet, quickly toast the buns on both sides.
- Spread the inside of the buns with mayonnaise. Fill each bun with a hot dog and mustard. Top with coleslaw and serve the remaining coleslaw as a side.
This recipe is from "Ricardo for Kids".