Smoothie Breakfast Bowl
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup (50 g) frozen blueberries (see note)
- 1/3 cup (45 g) fresh blackberries
- 1/2 small banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (40 g) quinoa granola (see recipe)
- In a blender, purée the yogurt, three-quarters of the fruit and the maple syrup until smooth. Pour into a small bowl.
- Top with the remaining fruit and the granola.
If using fresh blueberries instead of frozen, refrigerate the smoothie for several minutes before serving.