- In a small saucepan, bring the beer, vinegar and brown sugar to a boil over medium heat. Let the glaze reduce for 15 minutes or until syrupy. Remove from the heat and add the garlic. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- In a glass dish or large sealable plastic bag, combine all the ingredients. Cover the dish or seal the bag. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Drain the meat and discard the marinade. Thread the beef onto the skewers.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a microwave oven, slightly reheat the glaze.
- Grill the skewers for 2 minutes on each side. Place on a serving dish and brush with the glaze.