- Place a pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on the lowest rack of the oven. Preheat to 450°F (230°C).
- Place the tomatoes in a strainer over a bowl and split them in half to drain away the liquid. Keep the tomato juice for another use.
- In another bowl, crush the tomatoes using your hands. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 piece into an 8-inch (20 cm) disc. Place on a sheet of parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Spread the crushed tomatoes onto each disc and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake the pizzas with the parchment paper, one at a time, on the pizza stone for 10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, top with a mixture of the meats and greens or let guests choose their own toppings. Drizzle with olive oil.
Did you know you can make this pizza on the barbecue? Place a pizza stone on the grill before preheating. Check the pizza regularly as cooking times may vary.