- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Place the corn on a plate. In a small bowl, mix the butter and Cajun spices. Brush the corn with the butter.
- Grill the corn for 8 minutes and the sausage for 2 minutes or until golden, turning occasionally.
- On a cutting board, cut the corn into tiles (see note) or into rounds.
- On a serving platter, arrange the corn, sausage, green beans and fried okra. Drizzle with the dressing. Serve immediately.
To make corn tiles, select cobs with plump, tightly packed kernels. When slicing the cooked corn off the cob with a serrated knife, some of the kernels will hold together in “tiles.” Don’t break these up into individual kernels.