- In a bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook the carrots, onion and mushrooms in both oils until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the broth and soy sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium.
- Shape the turkey mixture into meatballs using a 1-tbsp (15 ml) ice cream scoop, carefully dropping them into the soup as you go. Cook for 15 minutes or until the meatballs are completely cooked through
- Add the miso and gently stir until it has completely dissolved. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Divide the soup among individual bowls. Garnish with the bean sprouts and green onions.
Both the meatballs and the soup broth can be prepared in advance, but store them separately.