- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and ketchup. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish, place the flour. In a second dish, lightly beat the egg. In a third dish, place the cereal.
- Dredge the tofu sticks in the flour, shaking off any excess, then dip them in the beaten egg, letting the excess drip off. Press into the cereal to coat well on all sides.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, brown half of the tofu at a time in inch (5 mm) of hot oil for 1 minute per side. Drain on a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the crispy tofu with the honey-mustard sauce and a vegetable side, if desired.