Fish and Beets
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the beets in a large skillet. Add the oil and enough water to cover the bottom of the skillet (about 1/4 cup/60 ml). Season with salt. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Uncover and cook for 1 minute or until the water has completely evaporated and the beets are al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Place the fish on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and cover with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with the almonds, sunflower seeds and poppy seeds, pressing down lightly. Bake for 6 minutes or until the fish is cooked and the crumble is lightly golden.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Season lightly with salt.
- Serve the fish with the beets. Drizzle with the chive oil and serve with quinoa, if desired.
For 4 servings of quinoa, cook 3/4 cup (135 g) of quinoa in a pot of salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain.