- Place the chocolate in a bowl.
- In a small pot, bring the cream to a boil. Pour over the chocolate and let melt for 2 minutes without stirring. Whisk until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until the chocolate cream has completely chilled.
- Line a 9 x 5-inch (23 x 12.5 cm) bread tin with plastic wrap.
- Beat the chilled chocolate cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, but not so much that it becomes unspreadable. Spread 1/3 of the cream over the bottom of the bread tin. Top with half of the raspberries, brownies and sponge cake. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, finishing with a layer of cream. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 6 hours or until the parfait has set.
- Remove the plastic wrap and unmould on a work surface. Cut into slices and serve on plates (see note).
Once the parfait has been sliced and transferred to plates, let sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving, as you would with a semifreddo. Parfaits are better when slightly melted.