- With both racks in the middle position, preheat a convection oven to 425°F (220°C) (see note).
- Place the tortillas on two non-stick baking sheets. Cover with the sour cream, half of the onion and all of the mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the tortillas are crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Top the pizzas with the lettuce, bacon, chicken, capers and remaining onion. Drizzle with the lemon mayonnaise and sprinkle with Parmesan.
If using a traditional oven, cook one baking sheet at a time.
If you are missing the taste of anchovies here, feel free to add 1 chopped anchovy to the lemon mayonnaise or simply top your pizzas with anchovies to taste.