- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- On the baking sheet, combine the potatoes, pancetta and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and golden, stirring halfway through.
- In a bowl, combine the kale and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the kale and chicken to the baking sheet. Bake for another 5 minutes. Adjust the seasoning.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper. Add the shallot and mix.
- Divide the salad among 4 shallow dishes. Sprinkle with the pecans. Drizzle with the dressing just before serving.