Broccoli, Shrimp and Beet Salad
- 2 cups (140 g) broccoli cut into small florets
- ¼ lb (115 g) large cooked shrimp, patted dry and cut in half horizontally
- ¾ cup (150 g) cooked yellow beets, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into half-moons on an angle
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tbsp roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 ml) white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp dried tarragon
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the broccoli until very al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water. Let drain until completely dry. Pat dry, if necessary.
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli with the remaining ingredients. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Season with pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad and gently toss. Adjust the seasoning.