- In a pot over medium heat, soften the onion and garlic in the oil for 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, coarsely crush the tofu with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking dish, spread out 1 cup (250 ml) of the sauce. Cover with one row of noodles. Top with half of the spinach filling and cover with 1 cup (250 ml) of sauce. Sprinkle with ½ cup (50 g) of caciocavallo. Cover with a row of noodles. Top with 2 cups (500 ml) of sauce. Sprinkle with ½ cup (50 g) of caciocavallo. Cover with a row of noodles. Cover with the remaining spinach filling and 1 cup (250 ml) of sauce. Sprinkle with ½ cup (50 g) of caciocavallo. Cover with a last row of noodles and remaining sauce. Cover with the Parmesan and remaining caciocavallo. Freeze at this point, if desired. Place the baking dish on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
To help you with this recipe
Perfect for desserts, casseroles, pasta dishes, vegetables, and more, the RICARDO Baking Dish is an essential piece for any kitchen. This well-crafted baking dish is made from premium ceramic to ensure even heat distribution and cooking. Whether you’re making a quick meal for one or something bigger for the whole family, this baking dish is a great option.
39.99 $SHOP NOW