Jam and White Chocolate Frosting Yule Log Filling
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raspberry jam
White Chocolate Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) 35% cream
- 12 oz (360 g) white chocolate, chopped
- In a saucepan, bring the cream to a boil. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate. Allow to melt for 5 minutes without stirring.
- Stir the mixture until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled.
- In a bowl, beat the white chocolate cream mixture with an electric mixer until medium-soft whipped cream.
- Spread the jam on the unrolled cake and roll. Spread the frosting on the log, making
ridges with a fork to imitate tree bark.