- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the sweet potatoes and the oil. Add the Parmesan and sesame seeds and mix to coat well. Spread out on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Turn the sweet potatoes over and continue cooking for about 15 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Let marinate for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients together. Set aside.
- Spread each pita with tahini mayonnaise. Top with red cabbage, sweet potatoes, green beans and basil. Roll up the pita to close up the sandwich.