Sardine Croquettes with White Bean and Tomato Confit Salad
- 20 MIN
- 15 MIN
- In a bowl, coarsely crush the sardines with a fork. Stir in the mashed potatoes, egg and bread crumbs. Add the sardine oil (see note). Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape each croquette using 1 tbsp of the sardine mixture to obtain 2 dozen. Slightly flatten each croquette.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the croquettes in the oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the vinegar and oil. Add the shallot, parsley, beans and tomato confit. Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve the salad topped with the croquettes.
- Preparation time: 15 min
- Total: 1 h 15 min