- In a small bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the vinegar, sugar, and red pepper flakes together until the sugar has dissolved. Add the cabbage and carrot. Season with salt and pepper, and mix well. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick pan over medium heat, brown the chickpeas in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the green beans for 4 minutes or until al dente. Using a slotted spoon, remove them from the water and plunge into an ice bath to stop the cooking process. Drain. In the same pot of boiling water, cook the noodles until al dente. Drain and lightly oil.
- Place the noodles in bowls. Top with cabbage, carrot, chickpeas, and green beans. Drizzle with the sauce. Garnish with mango, peanuts, and cilantro.
You can replace the chickpeas with chicken or grilled shrimp.