- In a bowl, combine the meat, egg, onion jam and coriander. Season with salt and pepper. With your hands, form the mixture into 4 patties. Place on a plate and brush with oil. Refrigerate.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine the red cabbage and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Let sit for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, grill the patties for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Place the cheese on the patties and cook until it’s starting to melt. Grill the inside of the hamburger buns.
- Spread mustard and mayonnaise over the inside of the buns. Divide the arugula and patties among the bun bottoms. Top with the onion jam and cabbage. Close with a bun top.