Crispy Chicken Wrap
- 2 large wheat tortillas
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 crispy chicken fillets, cold, cut into strips (see recipe)
- Few pieces Roasted Squash and Onions, warm or cold (see recipe)
- 2 leaves lettuce
- Salt and pepper
- On a work surface, place the tortillas. Spread with the mayonnaise and layer with the chicken, roasted squash, onions and lettuce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Firmly roll the tortilla and individually wrap in parchment paper. Close and tightly wrap the parchment paper around the tortilla. Cut in half. Serve or individually cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Give your mayonnaise a spicy kick by adding 2 tsp (10 ml) of bomba Calabrese spread or 1 tsp (5 ml) of sambal oelek.